Today, I want to help you get more sales of your business English courses. If you work with companies, or you want to start, then this is for you.
The chances are, you are NOT a professional salesperson, but you ARE interested in getting more sales for your language training business.[/text_block]
Are you asking yourself:
- How can I get my language training courses in front of more business people?
- How, in a competitive market place, can my school stand apart?
- How can I take the cold call sales slog out of my busy schedule?
Working with businesses is different. They need quality courses and are happy to develop a long-term relationship. They often have several people to train at once. Done right, and there are better margins and better prospects for long-term business.
I’ve sold over $15 Million of language training courses to businesses.
I have never once done a cold call. I have never once looked at a long list of people I don’t know and that don’t know me and picked up the phone to try to convince them about how great my language training courses are.
That’s because I’ve always been good at marketing. I’ve always been good at generating leads.
A lead is someone who is interested in your school. Once you have a lead, then you will spend far less time (and money) converting that person into a customer.
And in working with businesses, when that lead becomes a client, he will more than likely remain a client for a long time.
A client or customer is a:[/text_block]
- Human Resources Officer
- Training Officer
- Learning and Development Officer
- Manager or other decision maker
- Professional learner in charge of his own budget
“This course is incredible. Before working with Joss’ unique approach, my language school was suffering with the effects of the economic downturn. Now, having taken the time to implement what he taught us, our turnover has shot up 35% in one year, and our margin 17%! Most of all, I’ve learned it’s not because we’re all teachers that we have to believe we’re bad at selling ourselves. Anyone of us can do it. Don’t hesitate in buying this easy-to-implement program if you want to develop your language school with business clients.”
Isserlis Language School
- Find out why cold calling is a loss-making activity for your language school – I’ll tell you the truth and the hard facts about why it works for some businesses, but not for you.
- Discover why people reject cold callers immediately – You must understand the neuroscientific and logistical reasons for why human resources officers and other decision makers do not want to take your calls.
- Identify the monetary worth of one lead compared to a person who you cold call – When you realize how much a lead is worth, you’ll never want to cold call again!
- Understand the concept of inbound marketing – Marketing is now filling the gap between your offer and your sales. But language schools often aren’t experts in marketing. I explain to you what it is, what it means, and why you need to do it to succeed in working with more companies.
- Learn what your sales funnel should be for your language school – A sales funnel is a 4 step process to getting new clients. Before, it was an Excel list and a telephone. Now, it’s a lot more fun!
- Know how to make your web site stand out from the crowd and get people contacting you – Having a good, fully functional website is obviously crucial. I explain what makes a good site and how you can generate leads from it.
- Discover the 7 ways to generate targeted, valuable leads for your language school – I’ll be honest, you’ve probable already heard of a few of them, but what you DON’T know is how to optimise them to generate leads successfully and long-term for your language training business.
These are all useful, workable marketing strategies that I have used and, if put into place properly, will transform the sales of your Business English Courses. I’ve separated the course into bite size chunk videos that you can watch again and again until you get them all in place.[/text_block]
I have found this course to be extremely useful and valuable for anyone wishing to turn their language lessons into real profit. The idea of selling language courses can sometimes be very daunting for teachers and this will put everything in perspective and show you step-by-step how to make the most of your current resources to attract more prospects. Highly recommended!
Nathalie Danon-Kerr, CEO
All these lead generation techniques are exclusively designed for language schools and independent language trainers!!
I’ve wanted to do this kind of training course for more than 20 years, but could never find anyone specialised enough in language training. If you are part of our profession, then do yourself a favour and do this course as soon as you can.
Todd Row, CEO
To your success,
P.S. I will personally help you with your order if you have any questions. Just contact us and I’ll reply within 24 hours (often a lot sooner).